Ivy Dos Santos
I started my finance brokerage business from home, with a laptop, a cheap printer, 2 children under the age of 3 and nine years’ experience in the brokerage industry.
In retrospect, starting my own business just 12 months before the GFC began to bite was probably a good thing… I quickly learned to focus on the core aims of my business:
– How to run lean
– To focus on customer
– To close deals quickly with clients.
Fortunately, I have never worked for a bank so I hadn’t learned a lot of cumbersome processes or taken on high overheads to get the job done.
These are things I now pass on to my clients:
– How to keep financial matters simple and streamlined
– How to assess whether good times have made for lax spending habits
– How to focus on the key issues.
I am a firm believer in maintaining a high standard of education and training. I, acquire the latest training and product knowledge available, as soon as possible.
For that reason, I studied and obtained my Financial Planning qualifications in 2009, so I could help my clients better understand and manage their finances.
MY MISSION IS:
To change the financial outlook for future generations by coaching families to manage their money to become financially free so their children won’t have to trade time for money and will be free to work their true passion.
Ivy has over 16 years of experience in the finance market.
- A constant focus on client satisfaction means they are highly attuned to what works and is beneficial to you.
- A commitment to constant education and training allows Flair to stay on top of the market and offer the best advice possible.
- YOU benefit from our experience.
- We take away the stress and hassle while you concentrate on what you need to do.
We’re here to help.
CREDIT REPRESENTATIVE NUMBER 433059 IS AUTHORISED UNDER CREDIT LICENSE NUMBER 389328
IVY DOS SANTOS IS AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE (NO. 350236) OF WEALTH TODAY PTY LTD AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LICENSEE NO. 340289